No Sale, No Fee
Fees (Fully Negotiable) Payable upon completion
- Free valuation
- Property take on and brochure
- Scheduled viewings
- Accompanied viewings
- Viewing feedback
- Advertisement on: Rightmove, On The Market,
- FoyWilliams.com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
- shop window and a ‘For Sale’ board
- Weekly property updates
- Sales negotiations
- ID checks and affordability status
- Draw up sales memorandums and instruct both solicitors accordingly
- Weekly contact with solicitors
- Weekly sales progression reports
- Utility meter readings
- Management of key exchange
In order to secure a property with FoyWilliams, you will need to pay an administration fee:
Single Tenant - £225 inc VAT
Each additional tenant - £50 inc VAT
Guarantor - £50 inc VAT
The administration fee also acts as a holding deposit. This means we will cease viewings on the property, and hold it for you until your application has been processed.
This fee does not guarantee your tenancy being accepted as this is based on the outcome of your referencing application. This administration fee includes the costs for referencing and all other administration costs involved.
A bond will be required to be held in custody of the Deposit Protection Service. This is usually equal to the amount of one month’s rent.
This fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
Negotiable depending on property portfolio.