No Sale, No Fee
Fees (Fully Negotiable) Payable upon completion
- Free valuation
- Property take on and brochure
- Scheduled viewings
- Accompanied viewings
- Viewing feedback
- Advertisement on: Rightmove, On The Market,
- FoyWilliams.com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
- shop window and a ‘For Sale’ board
- Weekly property updates
- Sales negotiations
- ID checks and affordability status
- Draw up sales memorandums and instruct both solicitors accordingly
- Weekly contact with solicitors
- Weekly sales progression reports
- Utility meter readings
- Management of key exchange
In order to secure a property with FoyWilliams, you will need to pay a holding deposit, which is equal to one week’s rent:
The holding deposit reserves the property whilst your application is being processed. This means we will cease viewings on the property and hold it for you until your application has been processed.
This fee does NOT guarantee your tenancy being accepted as this is based on the outcome of your referencing application and the landlords’ acceptance.
Please note, the holding deposit will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, or provide materially significantly false, or misleading information, or failing satisfactory referencing.
If your application is successful, this fee will be transferred to your rent account, towards the first month’s rent.
A bond will be required to be held in custody of the Deposit Protection Service. This is usually equal to the amount of one month’s rent + £100.00
Negotiable depending on property portfolio.